RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Lead accounting operations including processes and controls, monthly closing, financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Manage key processes including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, business licensing and local taxes
- Analyze and communicate monthly financial results to management and investors
- Oversee and work with outside accounting firm to complete annual financial statement audit and tax return preparation
- Support management team with financial analysis and insights to support business decisions
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with CPA, CMA or MBA preferred
- 5 or more years of relevant experience and demonstrated career progression
- Excellent computer skills: experience in accounting software (QuickBooks), Carta equity management software and Microsoft Office Suite, Access, database, or similar system knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in general and specifically as it relates to Fintech businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate financial results to management and investors
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members
- Experience using Trinet PEO services for payroll, performance management and benefits
OUR MISSION is to drive financial inclusion and economic growth by harnessing the power of open banking and behavioral analytics.
WHY CHOOSE RIBBIT?
RIBBIT is a rapidly growing venture-backed Fintech startup, applying adaptive behavioral analytics to harness the predictive power of open banking and payment data to deliver solutions to lenders, financial institutions and businesses that increase client/portfolio profitability, improves prospect/client user experience, reduces risk fraud, and improves financial diversity and inclusion. RIBBIT uses past banking history to predict future behavior for onboarding, lending, and payment decisions.
Our culture is based on a foundation of trust, open communication, collaboration, and teamwork. We are led by a talented team of payments and credit decisioning industry leaders.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR RIBBIT
- Join a rapidly growing startup in the emerging Fintech industry
- Be part of changing the financial landscape by providing revolutionary Fintech services to lenders and businesses to become more profitable
- Support our mission to promote financial inclusion to provide financial services to consumers and businesses who have historically been underserved or unknown
- Emerge as a leader with options for education and advancement
- Earn a competitive salary with opportunities cash and equity bonuses
- Receive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Benefit from employee wellness and engagement programs
- Take advantage of a 401(k) plan
- Enjoy holidays and paid time off